Friday, October 8, 2010

Me, Neighborly? It Depends.

Neighbors

Yes, and no. If you are loud, obnoxious, and a felon, you may not want to live next to me. I've had a couple of them. One had the F.B.I. and Metro-Dade police, raid their apartment, and arrested them. But not off of anything I knew of.

But, if I see someone that I deem as unfamiliar scoping your place, or I hear activity that does not sound right, like, I don't know, screaming, or "I'm gonna kill you," I've got your back. I always say hello when I see you. All I ask is that you be respectful of the noise and music. If you smoke pot, hey, I used to, but, I don't want to know you do, so smoke inside.

I have young children, so ultimately, my main concern is their safety. If I find you are infringing in their well being, we're going to have a problem. If you wake me up in the middle of the night, there is REALLY going to be a problem.

Powered by Plinky

No comments: