Saturday, September 10, 2011

Someone Who Has Influenced The Way I View The World

 In truth, though I know it may shock a lot of people whom I know, and some not, it is Min. Louis Farrakhan. He really opened up the study of the world, history, anthropology, sociology, religion, and Black history for me unlike anyone else. I owe a debt of gratitude to him. I now look at things in a clearer perspective than I did prior to hearing his teaching. Though there may be some things I do not agree with, they are minute in comparison to the things he has taught me.
 I love him. True, there are some people who do not like him, some hate him. But for me, he truly saved my life.
 I wouldn't pick up a book before I heard him. I was not knowledgeable about Black history in America or abroad, before hearing his teaching. I wouldn't pick up a Bible, let alone The Holy Qur'an, before I heard his teaching.
 Again, I love him.

No comments: