Wednesday, April 7, 2010

TIGER WOODS HAD AFFAIRS!! springsteen had affairs too!



Okay, tell me I'm wrong. But does the media have some bias? Bruce Springsteen is "The Boss." But does that mean no one talks about his infidelities? Did he not cause the break up of a marriage? But that just got a blip, and no one is telling him to come before the world and apologize, and explain WHY did he cheat on a wife AGAIN!
Why does Tiger Woods have to? Oh, wait, let me put my race cards away. See, no one wants to say it, but it is clear as day.
Infidelity is wrong, plain and simple. But don't go out of your race. We in America still have a problem with that. It's just not said in your face. But actions speak louder than words. The actions of the media towards Tiger's behaviour speaks volumes, but now that the money will be coming back in, their will always be the reminder of what he did, after the praises of his golf game. " He's the greatest player of the game ever, aw, but he cheated on his wife dozens of times."
Springsteen...HELLO?! Give him a Presidential honor.
I think I've said enough.

2 comments:

Kittie Howard said...

I'm personally not interested in what Tiger Woods does in his spare time. Actually, I am not even interested in golf. Having said that, I'm not interested in 'The Boss' either. I just don't think he's that great a singer, a great entertainer, yes, singer, no. Putting the two together -- no, just can't. Tiger is probably one of the greatest athletes ever. An amazing talent. The golfers around me are estatic Tiger has returned to golf. The mistake Tiger made was marketing a perfect image others believed existed. I met Tiger once. Great guy. My husband had lunch with Tiger once. Came home singing his praises. I personally believe that, just like with Bill Clinton, marital problems are personal, to be resolved by the parties involved and not capitalized upon.

vaimjjxfilefan said...

Amen Kittie. What was it that Jesus said, "Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone?" All of us at one time or another are guilty of such judging. I think that this infiltration into the private lives of celebrities is terrible. I don't think we would want that to happen to us. Leave the people to work out their problems. And Nike is a prime example of an entity, as you said, capitalizing on this situation. What reason was there for that creepy ad? I do not purchase Nike products, and after this, will never. Anyhoo, I hope you have a wonderful weekend and thanks for following me.