Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thanks For The Memories - Project Runway






















I was so excited about this evening. One of my favorite shows was back on the air, Project Runway. The show was always innovative, aggravating, inspiring, capitvating, and on the end of your seat, fabulous. But unfortunately, they have lost a viewer of the show. I'm sorry. I was in agreement of their criticing of the designers who did not make it to the final four. Chris, I was very surprised (pleasantly) of his collection. Sweet Pea, I thought her collection was, yes, sweet, and wonderfully designed. But now, remember, who is supposed to wear the winner's clothes on the red carpet - none other than Nicole Kidman!!! What drugs were these so- called judges taking when they choose Daniel's collection over Korto's? Could the vast amount of American women wear his clothes, NO!!! I thought they were horrible compared to his collection that he showed during his previous appearance. Korto's designs were BEAUTIFUL,FEMININE,
STYLISH,AND RED CARPET WORTHY! Could it be that the work of a Black designer, Black woman designer, is not worthy of Nicole Kidman?
I shudder to think such thoughts.

No comments: