Monday, August 17, 2009

When I'm a multi-millionaire, some homeless people need a start; Here's how I would help.

Homeless in Sugamo 2

I would take half of the money to build a fifty room apartment building to house the homeless. I have always said that if I ever came across that kind of money, that's what I would do. I would let fifty people in need to live there rent free for one year, with utilites included. Within that year, the person would have to find a job, and establish an bank account. The purpose of that is for them to have an address. You can not obtain a job without having an address or a home. The person would have to hold on to that job a minimum of six months and with good standings. I feel that many who are homeless are so used to not being responsible, this is one way of having them come back into society with their heads held high. After the year is over, they must move on to establish their lives, and give someone else the opportunity that they were given.

No comments: