Saturday, January 2, 2010

WHAT TO SAY? I DON'T KNOW..ANYTHING!!!!


Well, 2010 has come , and I must make a decision. I've decided that to wait for some groundbreaking, earth shattering, deeply philosophical entry to my blog is not going to cut it. I'm not going to let long stretches of time past without making an entry. Plinky is great, but sometimes, I can't think of a thing to write.
So, just as the statement under the title of my blog states, I'll just write about things that comes off the top of my head. This could prove to be dangerous, because I might come across as mental, bizarre, or just plain dumb.
Never the less, no matter what, I will attempt to post two blogs a week, so Lijit doesn't feel like they're wasting their time with me.
Anyhoo, I wish you all a very Happy New Year, and may God bless you all with the best.

No comments: