Saturday, October 9, 2010

One Body Part I'd Change -My Stomach

My stomach area. One thing I swore is in my lifetime, I would never have a butt stomach. You know the kind. It looks like a butt, but it's in the front. Well, I am on my way. I think I am a prime candidate for liposuction, but I'll never do that. I wouldn't mind having the abdomen I had as a young woman. Had I known then what I know now, I wouldn't hate my body as much. I actually had the body that everyone desires now. So now, rather than having the "boom, boom" body of my past, I have the "blah, blah" body of a middle-aged, out of shape woman.

Now since March, I have lost about 16 pounds, but my problem is exercise. I know I need to do it, but...I know, no excuse. Do you see the braces on my feet in the picture? One would think, that is enough to get me to workout. But now that I really see myself, with my children, I've got to make a change. Not for my children, nor my husband, but for myself. I love who I am, as a person, but you wouldn't know it looking at me.

Powered by Plinky

No comments: