Friday, July 3, 2009

I Just Don't Get It







I see it everywhere. I know the meaning of it. I see them struggle with them. I even want to help them with their problem.

WHAT'S UP WITH THE DROOPING PANTS!!!!

It's bad enough to see guys doing it, but stupid females are dropping the pants. I know, Iknow. It started in the prisons. As the prisoners lost weight from being behind bars, because they were not allowed to have belts,sans the drooping pants. But then it progressed(or digressed) to a signal to other inmates that you were ready and available, if you know what I mean. Now this is what I've been told, and so this trend came out of the prisons to the public, and now we have a epidemic of exposed underwear, briefs, boxers, and G-strings.

Now I don't want to get gross, but I'm sure it has entered many minds. If we are seeing butt cracks, how many of these people are properly wiping themselves?! YYUUCCCCKKKKK!!!!! I don't even want to know.




No comments: