Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Thank You Peter King. NOT!!
















Congressman Peter King did a wonderful thing the other day. He showed that bigotry, hatred, and ignorance gives power to the good in man. Because of his insensitive words about Michael Jackson, he helped the people of the world show the beauty of Michael by showing our love to him. I'm sure there are some who feel that Mr. King was speaking the truth. But the billions of people around the world proved that the naysayers in the world are dwarfed by us who love and support Michael.





Mr. King. Michael Jackson is not, nor has been a freak, pedophile, or child molester. I would have no problem having my six-year old son sleep in the same bed with Michael, nor my nine-year old daughter. You, however, are another story. I wouldn't have you near my children if you gave me a million dollars. Once again, you take the event of another Black man who has captured the attention of the world, to siphon attention to you. I must say, you lost big and only proved one thing, once and for all.....





You are hateful, mean spirited, and sad.





Michael, I think would agree that you are right that police officers, firefighters, and our military personnel should be thought of as heroes. The needy in the world do deserve a voice in the world. He would totally agree with you. However, he has been teaching that for years, showing people that we should love and help one another. Michael has contributed hundreds of millions of dollars towards charities throughout the world and in America, without making an announcement about it. That is how it should be done, according to the Bible. In the words of Janet Jackson, 'What have you done for me, lately?"





No comments: